- You don’t need any coding skills or a web developer.
- Instant updates: any changes you make can be updated on the fly.
- Almost everything is drag and drop, super simple, and easy to use.
- Occasionally there are updates and glitches that happen. Divi does provides workarounds until it’s solved.
- In the builder, the inline editing is not the most precise and could be improved.
- Sometimes when you’re building a longer page with more elements, loading speed can be a bit slow.
- It is the permanent database of your company’s digital activity.
- It makes consuming data visually easy.
- It unfortunately does not have keyword data. You would have to supplement this need with Google Search Console or other SEO tools.
- If you’re looking for more complex data segments, it can be trickier to retrieve if you’re a beginner.
Google Search Console
- Ongoing monitoring of website performance with useful dashboard information.
- It isn’t as user-friendly for people who are beginners in SEO. It can be hard to understand how to make website improvements.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- It bridges the gap between Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- Because of its impressive features, it can be quite a learning curve to figure out how to use it efficiently.
- The tool is accessible and user-friendly, acts as a proofreader, and helps with website optimization.
- Sometimes Yoast doesn’t understand intent. It follows the same set of rules rigidly and might incorrectly highlight problems and improvements that need to be made. It’s kind of like some grammar-correcting software, which can be annoying!
Google My Business
- Helps with SEO and establishing a presence on Google search and Google Maps.
- Lack of customer support — hard to dispute inauthentic reviewers.
- They offer a free trial for you to test it out.
- They come with beautiful and tested templates that are fully customizable.
- There will be a learning curve.
- You can’t split test with other pages that were not built on Unbounce.
- It isn’t a DSP solution you can license. Instead, War Room (who built Kedet) will be your agency partner and take care of all your paid ads (planning, strategy, execution and reporting), so you can win big!
- Effectiveness and results may vary depending on industry and budget, but we always aim to not only meet but exceed your campaign goals.
Klick & Mortar
- You gain deeper insights into how your ads are performing.
- It connects data through multiple ad channels so you get the full picture of consumers.
- Only applicable to businesses with a brick and mortar or physical location.
- It isn’t as ideal of an add-on tool. It should be incorporated into your ad campaign before it launches, or else you’ll be missing a lot of valuable consumer data.
Project management is the process of leading a team to achieve all project goals and tasks.
Project management is also how a marketing team stays on track for campaigns. Having a digital marketing tool in place can increase productivity by providing guidelines to marketing team members to check things off the list correctly and efficiently.
- It helps keep your team focused, stay ahead of time-sensitive tasks, etc.
- The platform is easy and intuitive to use.
- Plans can vary by the number of seats/users. You might have to upgrade to a pricier plan for the next user amount tier (it’s not as flexible).
- Space for improvements when it comes to automation and dashboard flexibility.
Social Media Scheduling
- It gets the job done, enabling social content automation with ease!
- The free plan is very limited as you can only schedule 5 posts at any time.
Surveys help gauge people’s views, experiences, and satisfaction with your brand. With the collected data, you will be able to make informed decisions.
For marketing, research surveys allow you to learn more about your target audience. By understanding the market size, sentiment and demand, you improve your brand’s offerings.
- The smart Logic Jump capabilities elevate the user experience.
- It provides an intuitive user experience with lots of customization capabilities.
- Integrates with Hubspot, Zapier, etc, to collect data.
- The free plan doesn’t include certain handy features.
- With so many options, it can be overwhelming.
- If you’re trying to build a more complex questionnaire, it can get a bit trickier.
- Easy to use: drip campaigns can be set up effortlessly and automated.
- Mailchimp is free until you hit 2,000 subscribers. After that, it can get pricey!
- The platform is easy to use
- Excellent customer support
- The free plan is limited to just a couple of templates.
Let's Work Together
Say hello to customized advertising strategies that convert.
Get in touch with our programmatic experts today!